Beautiful, maintenance-free brick and stone home in Pennsauken. This property is the largest home in the neighborhood at 1,899 sq. ft., and one of the biggest in Pennsauken. Hard to find another like this. In addition to space, the home boasts many windows allowing for light to shine throughout every room. The home features original hardwood floors, with carpet on the large second floor. Baseboard water/gas heater and fireplace. Freshly painted, upgraded bath and kitchen, new dryer and washer. House is in move-in condition. Its huge basement, fully painted and with tall ceilings, it perfect for extra storage or whatever you desire. There are two driveways at the front and back of the house, allowing four cars to easily be parked on the property. Huge lot with great potential.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Other, 1-1/2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Block, Concrete, Frame, Mason, Stone, Other Construction
1,899 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Telephone
Pennsauken Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Washer, Humidifier, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Radiators.
- Full, Heated, Poured, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry, Low Bathroom Mirrors, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway, Driveway, Lighted, Private.
- Brick, Stone, Frame, Other, Concrete
- Wood Shingle, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 49.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price