Whittington situated on almost 2 acres is reminiscent of a European Manor home with exacting attention to detail. #3 on HGTV'S Top 10 Amazing Kitchens. Five bedrooms, 7 full and 4 half baths and more than 12,500 square feet of living area affords a lifestyle of sophisticated worldly comfort. The grand foyer with its marble floors soaring rotunda, numerous balconies and exquisite alabaster chandelier sets the stage. The living room is a tribute to France with remarkable large arched Kolbe in swing casement windows, coffered ceiling and fireplace which opens to the solarium. The dining room is incredibly opulent with Maria Theresa immense crystal chandelier 6'x6' fireplace, barreled ceiling, upholstered wall panels and French doors that open to the pool area and tennis courts. The kitchen is highlighted by La Cornue range and earth stone wood burning pizza oven. Enough room for 130 guests. 2 - 12 foot marble ovens, Wolf ovens, built-in 3 Gaggenau dishwashers, Sub-zero refrigerator/wine sturge, 6'x6' fireplace and venetian plaster. Upstairs is a lavish master retreat with his and her baths and closets with Onyx floors and shower tiles. The additional bedrooms are generous in size each having large walk-in closets, elegant private baths and some with fireplaces. The portrait gallery leads to the retreat featuring a home theater system and elegant custom built-ins. A wonderfully luxurious place to watch movies or play billiards. Amenities are nine fireplaces, Sylvan Anthony heated pool and spa. numerous patios and verandas, 12' ceilings on first floor and 10' ceilings on second floor, temperature controlled wine cellar, summer kitchen, whole house sound system, 7 car heated garages, elevator, cobblestone pattern motor court and driveway, steel frame construction, concrete floors, radiant heat throughout, full finished lower level with music studio with sound proof walls, game room and audio/visual room, Kolbe doors and windows, beautiful landscaping and sprinkler system all on a private cul-de-sac location.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
7 Full/4 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
10,191 sq. ft
Yes - 7 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas
Moorestown Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Range-Oven, Central Vacuum, Trash Compactor, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Six Burner Range, Washer, Refrigerator, Energy Star, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Intercom System
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Radiant.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Palladian Windows, Screened
- Brick, Gas Burning, Marble.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Elevator.
- 24 Hour Security, Monitor System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Elevator, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Multiple Phone Lines
Exterior / Lot Features
- 7 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Circular Driveway, Concrete Driveway, Fenced, Lighted.
- Brick, Stone
- Breezeway, Deck, Porch
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, Heated, In-ground
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Flood Lights, Hot Tub, Playground, Sidewalks, Additional Lot(s), Front Yard, Landscaped, Not In Development, Back Yard, Side Yard. Additional Lot(S), Backs To Trees, Corner, Front Yard, Interior, Irregular, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Open, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)