A turn-of-the-century center hall Colonial masterpiece, this incredibly rare six-bedroom home only comes available about every 20-years. A handful of owners have enjoyed this exceptionally private property consisting of about an acre of mature landscaping at the corner of East Oak Avenue and Chestnut Street. Close to 6000 square feet spread across four-floors delivers six-bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms with modern amenities and exquisite architectural details. Guests are greeted in the center hall with refurbished original hardwood floors and wonderful sight lines into the grand living room, extended eat-in kitchen, and private first floor office. The main level offers an expansive dining room that can seat 18 guests and a Craig Lord built family room addition with a fireplace and custom millwork by David Ramsay. This family room adjoins the stately living room and is a natural extension of the home. Beautifully appointed fireplaces are in each of the rooms. The kitchen provides professional grade appliances, bay windows, granite counters, generous island, and separate eating area. The upper floors deliver three private bedroom suites, an elegantly completed hall bathroom and three additional bedrooms. A large second floor hall connects four of the bedrooms while the master suite is comfortably separated for privacy. A second-floor modern amenity is the large laundry area with folding station and plenty of cabinets for storage. Over 250 square feet, the second-floor solarium offers panoramic views of the back yard and a versatile space filled with natural light. One can imagine a second office or yoga studio in the space. The third-floor offers a gym and additional storage. The lowest level of the home provides the perfect backdrop for informal entertainment with a game of billiards or enjoying a movie in the media room featuring custom stonework with a built-in-TV and surround sound. The space is equipped with a fully stocked bar refrigerator, custom cabinetry, and a microwave ideal for entertaining. An art studio and two separate secure storage rooms complete the lower level. On the exterior of the home the details continue with the manicured lawn, mature landscaping, irrigation, English garden, bluestone patio, gazebo, tree house, Azek soffits, slate roof and all new shutters, to name a few things. Own one of the rare gems of Moorestown.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
7,530 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Above Ground, Natural Gas, Telephone, Electric service available
Moorestown Township Public Schools
GEORGE C. BAKER E.S.
WM ALLEN M.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Sun Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Media, Utility Room, Hobby Room
- Master Bathroom
- Butler Pantry, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Range-Oven, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Microwave, Freezer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- Full Finished, Partial, Full, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout, Workshop, Heated
- Bay Window(s), Screened, Wood Frame
- 2. Brick, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Multiple Phone Lines
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- 166.00 x 252.00
- Other, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Grill - Outdoors, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)