Public:Tucked away in a country setting and minutes from main street shopping, dining, 295, Route 38 and 130 sits this Eden of tranquility. Situated on 11 acres, this estate comes complete with stables, in-ground pool, fully loaded professional gym complete with free weights and machines, garage space for 6 cars, and more than enough living space with 7 bedrooms and 6 full baths. Past the foyer is a kitchen made for entertaining with double wide Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer, Viking gas stove and 4 ovens for enjoy family time with stool seating at the granite counter tops. Through French doors you enter into the elegant dining room outfitted with floor to ceiling windows that offer refreshserene views of the park-like back yard complete with the an in-ground pool. Past the dining room, a lovely Florida room with vaulted ceilings, a marble fire place and a huge Game room. Here you will find access off to the left to the fully equipped gym that allows you to stay fit with every imaginable machine and free weight apparatus needed. Continuing through the gym is one of the 3 car garages that sits below a framed-out 3000 square foot guest house that is left in anticipation of it~s finished state and can be whatever it is you wish it to be. Walking back towards the kitchen you will pass through the beautiful and calming dark wood library complete with fireplace and built-in bookshelves on your way to your Master bedroom which is perfectly situated on the far-side right of the house. This master is a home unto itself and allows absolute privacy from all other parts of the house. Vaulted ceilings, fireplace, his and her~s walk-in closets and bathrooms with a shared jacuzzi spa in the middle round out this phenomenal layout so that no matter how many guests may be spending the night in the other 6 bedrooms, you and yours will be off the grid in your own private world. Heading back to the library you will descend down the spiral staircase into the fully-furnished basement where you will find a wet bar, 2-3 bedrooms, family living area, laundry room, multiple storage areas and access to the other 3 car garage outfitted for the car enthusiast. This home is a fairy tale come true. If you long for the privacy and space of the country, the ability to entertain, and the proximity to all the major arteries to get you to and fro ~this is a property that should not be overlooked. Schedule your private showing today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Traditional, Tudor, Villa, Other, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
6 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater,
12,127 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
Moorestown Township Public Schools
SOUTH VALLEY E.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Exercise Room, Breakfast Room, Attic, Maids Qtrs
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Range/Oven Built-in, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Intercom System, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Geothermal, Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Workshop
- Bay Window(s), Screened
- 6. Gas Burning, Marble, Wood-burning, Stone.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- TV Entry System, Monitor System, Security Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Beamed, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Fenced, Paved Driveway.
- Composition Shingle, Pitched
- Lot View
- Other, Trees/Woods, Pasture, Pond
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Hot Tub, Out Building, Paddock.
- Community Amenities
- Horse Trails
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)